Current Career Opportunities
Riverside EyeCare Professionals is looking for a hard-working, independent, and patient friendly individual looking for a career as a medical office account representative. Our Account Reps are expected to multi-task, work independently, think on their feet, and work as a team.
- Answering phones
- Greeting and scheduling patients
- Preparing and auditing chart
- Billing and collections. (Insurance companies and patients)
We offer a competitive wage and benefits package, and are willing to train the right candidate. Applicants should also have excellent computer skills, communication skills, and be detail oriented. Individuals who do not fit the aforementioned description need not apply.
We are searching for an ophthalmic technician to join our team. This is an entry-level position. You do not need any experience in the medical field, just the desire to work in it. We offer on the job training and certification.
- Be a valued member of our tech team
- Work one on one with patients
- Take statements, check vision, instill eye drops
- Perform diagnostic testing
- Assist on minor in office procedures
- Work in various positions in our surgery center
- Learn electronic medical records
- Become certified after 1 year
- Work 32-38 hours a week
What we’re looking for:
- You are detail oriented and enjoy working with a team.
- You are reliable and have a desire to work.
- You have patience and enjoy working with all ages of people.
- You are personable and have a friendly demeanor.
- You have the desire to take on a new skill set
- and would enjoy learning something new.
- You want a job you can be proud of!
- Our office has a friendly and professional atmosphere. We offer health, dental, and retirement benefits.
- You do not need to have medical experience to apply, just a positive, willing to learn attitude.
All patients and staff are required to wear a mask. We wear masks, all day, every day.
Please apply with your resume and a cover letter.